profile

HI, I'M KIM.


archives

December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2008



Wednesday, August 09, 2006 @ 12:52 pm
Peace

Hihihi I'm back :D Hong Kong was quite cool. Took 500+ crappy pics. Hurr.
Thanks Fart and Tiara and Kris and Cherylwong for updating me on school/farewell/randomstuff! :D


This is Hong Kong, slightly less polluted due to the typhoon two days before.


A typical red Hong Kong taxi. Saw a hundred million of them all around town.


(:


The pretty HSBC building!


The. Cutest. Shoes. Ever.


Karen and I on board the ferry :D Quite a screwed up picture, but I like Karen's cap.
PIRATES! <- Major fashion craze in HK. Everything, every shop has at least one design that says "PIRATES".
PIRATE. Haha Cool ship, eh?

Anyways there are more but I'm too lazy to post them all. (: Didn't go to Disneyland, Ocean Park, Macau... etc. :( Boring lah. Shopping all day, but didn't buy much anyway.

Yuppers everyone's studying and I'm starting to regret missing farewell :(

Nevermind I shall go bask in my newly cultivated Hong Kong accent cum broken cantonese.

HAPPY 41st BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! :D